Friday, May 15, 2009

My Packed Week

My right eye hurts like crap. Must be the fake eyelashes glue tt caused some allergic reaction... I hope its not infected though. :(

And NO! Its definitely not my eyeball being squashed bcoz I like to snuggle face-down into my pillow when I sleep. Zzzz! No such thing one can?!

Anyhoo, photo backlog frm Monday, 11th May...

Adrian's 23rd birthday.



My neighbour and I at the bbq pits.



Oreo cheesecake!

It wasn't much but still, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Tuesday, 12th May.

Morning was spent with the mother... We were supposed to indulge in my Thai craving but the restaurant wasn't open yet. Poo!



I took this photo while we were waiting in the car by the side of the road for cheaper Esplanade parking at 11am. :P



Don't like the steps part though.



I loveeee tofu! I can like eat it every day for a mth!



And french beans.. Yum Yum!

Went back to Tamp to meet Cher for Ikea!



The baka whose camera got invaded by ants so she brought her boyfriend's camera but forgot the memory card! Hahaha! I thought such stupid things only happen to me. :P



Baka called me a 败家女 bcoz I overpaid for a notebook. -_-"



Fruit basket head!



Ikea's v worthwhile set lunch for the day! $5.50 for a v big portion!!!



Greedy Cher could still wolf down meatballs and a hot dog bread after lunch. *peifu*

We went to Giant and then back to Tamp's S11 for dinner with Ting.

Wednesday, 13th May.

Went down to Outram, got lost at some shophouses street just to meet Fifi, Tong yan and Cheeleng for lunch. Had nice nice chicken rice and Japanese cakes at glace. :)



Cheeleng's green tea, coffee cake!



Fi's rockmelon cheese tart.



Tong yan's Strawberry shortcake.



My banana chocolate which they all loved but I found a tad too creamy...

Thursday, 14th May.

Had dental appointment before meeting up with Ting for shopping in town and Korean food! No photos coz we both forgot. :(

------------

To two friends of mine,

Both of you are unique in your own way. Although you both happen to desire the same things, to strive for the same things and to simply put, like the same things, tt does not mean you cant co-exist in a mutually beneficial way.

I hv heard both sides of the story. Resentment, helplessness, despair and bouts of sacarsm ain't gonna make you girls any prettier.

Girl A visits Girl B when the latter is sick bcoz Girl A says, "B will not eat when she is sick de! So I must go and make sure she eat." Girl A is the giving sort. The nuturing, the maternal, the sensible sort. I know she cares alot but sometimes faces difficulty in portraying the concern just like my mother nv fails to piss me off when she nags with good intentions.

Girl B when shopping with me points at practically every pretty, pink thing and says. "Ahh! Shall I get this for A? A will adore this!!!! Omg! This is SO A!" Girl B is the whimsical sort. The type of girl men love to love but women love to hate. What?! Much as you want it, you can't have both worlds... She is so endearing if she wants to be but occassionally thoughtless. She lives for the moment and hardly ever thinks of consequences.

Both of you at any point in time are thinking abt the other much as you like to deny. Both of you care truckloads abt how each other feels. True, you may neglect at times, you may do things to hurt and you may have been at times selfish. But its the small things, the little gestures tt really do show how much you mean to each other and instead of letting petty issues cloud the situation, instead of being harsh, I believe you undergraduates are smart enough to come up with a give and take situation tt is accepted by BOTH PARTIES.

I think both of you are too precious to go abt this less-than-fairytale life. All my frens are amazing and very special so please don't fight anymore. :(

------------

When Ting left for sch, I headed back to Tamp to meet Zest and Darren for.........



Changi Village Nasi Lemak!!!!!! :D



Aft dinner we went to the beach to play.



Darren, Me and Zest.





The wind was sooo strong!



Lighting 3 sparklers tgt results in a BANG of bright light.








The smoke smelt and tasted awful...







What are they doing??



Awww... J for Joy. :)



Playing with wax...



Complete! Heh Heh.. THANK YOU DARREN!



When the sparklers were all burnt out, the boys started spearing candles and tipping hot wax everywhere. Talk abt kinky. :P

For a lovely evening with good food, good fun and good company, thank you,



Zest,



and Darren.

This 2 idiots kept going on and on abt bad drivers who are women. The irony is the only one with a license among us, is me, a woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home